Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 4, 2012

My Packing Guilty Pleasure. Regatta Escape to Luxury Promo: Win a trip to Shangri-la Mactan

Deciding on what clothes to pack for a long trip is always a careful and thoughtful process for me.

I usually start by putting together a pile of all the clothes that I would love to bring on the trip. More often than not, I end up with a pile too big to fit in my backpack. So, I start the process of eliminating less essential items or as I call them, “backpacking luxuries.”

I am guided with the lightpacking mantra, “If in doubt, leave it out!”

My Packing Guilty Pleasure. Regatta Escape to Luxury Promo: Win a trip to Shangri la MactanMy clothes OC-ly folded into packing cubes. 

Read the rest of My Packing Guilty Pleasure. Regatta Escape to Luxury Promo: Win a trip to Shangri-la Mactan (No comment)


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét