Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 4, 2012

PP Subterranean River National Park Tour Palawan; PPUR to El Nido

I traveled solo during my first visit to the Puerto Princesa Underground River in Palawan. I did it on a do-it-yourself (DIY) itinerary and to save on costs, walked the 5-kilometer jungle trail to the cave’s mouth.

It was one of those early moments when I got to experience how it is to “backpack” my way to exotic places in the Philippines.

I would still love to do the jungle trail over again but on my revisit to Palawan, me and my travel buddies took the more convenient package tour option.

I traveled to the same destination but the experience couldn’t be more different.

PP Subterranean River National Park Tour Palawan; PPUR to El Nido
Traveling with friends to the Puerto Princesa Underground River

Read the rest of PP Subterranean River National Park Tour Palawan; PPUR to El Nido (One comment)


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét