Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 4, 2012

Blue Lagoon in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte and Lunch at Kapuluan Vista Resort

We were on our way to Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte. From the moment of wake on the long bus ride, I had been eagerly awaiting the final uphill road and sharp bend that would take us to the Blue Lagoon, a place I’ve been craving see under excellent weather.

I was impressed at how the Blue Lagoon retained it’s perfect-azure hued waters even under cloudy skies on my first visit to Pagudpud. This time, the sky was clear and the sun was peaking. it was the perfect time to spend the day at the beach!

I’ve built up high expectations of the Blue Lagoon and I was curious to discover if I would still be amazed when I got to see this paradise again.

Blue Lagoon in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte and Lunch at Kapuluan Vista Resort
Blue Lagoon / Maira-ira Beach in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte
Read the rest of Blue Lagoon in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte and Lunch at Kapuluan Vista Resort (No comment)


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét