Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 4, 2012

Aliwan Fiesta 2012 Best Float Winners

Upon arrival in front of Manila Hotel last Saturday, I immediately saw the float of the City of Laoag and I told myself that Laoag’s Entry could be the winning float. True enough, Laoag City’s Pamulinawen Festival won its 6th Best Aliwan Fiesta Float last Satuday besting 21 other floats from all over the country.

aliwan fiesta best float competition
Pamulinawen Festival Float 2012 Aliwan Fiesta

I was truly amazed at Laoag City’s float seeing a wonderful design made from garlic, peanuts and other agricultural products that the City is perfectly known for.

The 2nd Place was awarded to Lingganay Festival of Alang-alang, Leyte. Unfortunately I was not able to see the float because I had to leave early to meet a client at the Manila Hotel.

This years 3rd Place in Float Competition is Sagayan Festival of Parang, Maguindanao.

Travel Blog Search Terms:


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét